Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Kid is Hillarious

So my sister said i have to start a blog about some of the awesome things my darling daughter says. So I will write them hear and you can all read them instead of me having to call people and repeat the same stories over and over again. Each entry will be a different thing she said. Got it? Great.
So, Yesterday my daughter and I were on the couch. She goes to give me a kiss but attempts to make it a little more intimate then a kiss between a mom and daughter should be. Nothing creepy, just prolonged lip contact and some head swivelling. I stopped her and told her that it was not appropriate. The following Lesson on Sexy ensued;

"We don't kiss like that because it's too sexy, like auntie and uncle when they got married. You and Evan do that when no one is looking but you shouldn't because it is too sexy"
"sweetie, loving kissing is OK for adults but not between mom and you."
"That is because it is toooooo sexy. Girls who are sexy are inappropriate. They don't wear pants and they dance too sexy. when they dance sexy they try to steal other girls boyfriends and then the police come because stealing is illegal."

No comments:

Post a Comment